Sunday, February 19, 2012

Shhhh 79.2kgs

I know its Sunday and its not weigh in day just yet but I decided to have a little sneak peak.

Although truthfully that was actually Saturdays weigh in not really Sunday.  I won't tell you want Sunday's was because well I had a lovely late lunch that ended up being dinner and it was good.  Very good in fact.

Ok Ok I had a burger from Grill'd and I had a Corona.  There you go I said it out loud.  But I was within my calories for the day. Firmly within my calories for the day and I had burnt 500 at gym in the morning.

So what has been happening in Week 1 of Round 1 2012.

Michelle Bridges has already posted that the Finale will be in Melbourne. Yippy throwing a punch to the air and I am going NO IF'S BUTS OR WHATEVERS! I am freaking going.  So much so I already have a date organised and no its not my husband. Like he would understand the whole Michelle Bridges.

I have been really good with my eating all week but I have to be honest and say that I have not been recording my food intake.  So I need to start doing that from tomorrow.  It was such an easy habit to get into in my previous year of losing weight but even easier to get out of the habit. In fact I doubt if I know where my calorie counters is.  NOTE TO SELF! Find that book tomorrow or their will be some serious arse kicking going on!

Friday night I was hungry, tired and a little bit pissed off with my husband.  I was going to explode but I didn't. I grabbed the dog and went for a walk.  Miss Roxy so needed a good run.

Well run we did.  I run down Canterbury Road most of the way home.  I was so freaking proud of myself.  Except a car tooted and I am not sure if it was to take the piss out of me or to congratulated me for getting my fat arse running!

But I loved it. My back, hips and knee didn't so much but to hell with them. There is always some sort of pain killer for them.

Highlight meals this week.


NO NAME MENTIONED AS TO THE NAME OF THIS RECIPE AS I HAVE CHANGED IT TO MY OWN VERSION NO CLAIM TO BE ANYTHING FROM THE MB PROGRAM


ANY REFERENCE TO MY CHANGE RECIPE HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO MB PROGRAM STAFF SAYING I HAD TO.


I do have so much more to blog but I don't want to bore people silly.  So I will pop back in tomorrow.
Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment