Sunday, September 11, 2011

Michelle Bridges Round 3 starts tomorrow

I haven't had time to think or organise myself to even get excited about the next challenge.

However, today after doing my fitness test and taking my photos - I can feel the excitement returning.

I am still a little worried about how I am going to fit my exercise and eating in with my job.

I will take one day at a time.  I have to put myself first however we need to have the extra income coming in as well.  My job hours are all over the place and while I might not start until 11am some days - I don't think I have time to do school drop off and get to gym, shower etc  and get to work in time.  So on days like that I guess I will have to go at night time.

 May 2011

September 2011.

Never thought I would put my photos up in the nuddy! But I have - Although I only lost 9kgs the last round and my two photos are at different angles I can see a difference.  Lets freaking hope the next photos are prettier!

No comments:

Post a Comment