Tuesday, January 24, 2012

TTOTM 80.6kgs

Well today was pretty pointless weighing in.  Ahh the joys of being a female and that monthly visit.

Always appears on a bloodying weigh in day.

So not much to report.  Still out injuried.  Saw my old Chiro this week and feel alot better already.  Plus he is so much cheaper and quicker than the Osteopath.

I have been busy cooking up Michelle Bridges cookbook recipes and ordered from Borders Michelle's new cookbook called No Excuses Cookbook: Weight-Loss Recipes For Everyday Life (9780670076376).

Looking forward to having a look through and cooking up a frenzy.




The first picture is from the Crunch time cook book - Thai beef salad.  Had to beef it out a bit more for hubby but he said he would eat it at least 4 times a week.  So that means he loved it.

The second is From Round 3 2011 Risotto, mushroom, basil and baby spinach.  Photo not stunning but it was really lovely.  It did freeze well and still tasted nice but not as nice as it did when it was freshly cooked.

The last is just one of my Asian crunch salads that I throw together under 300 cals with some skinless BBQ chicken added.  Very filling.

Well I am off to my Mother in laws for her birthday.  Guess what she wants for dinner???? K.F.C. (puke).

1 comment:

  1. Just found you while looking for recipes for the 12 week challenge. I am embarking on my first round now :) I really should have a read through and see how you have done. Do you find it easy enough to follow and cook to her plan etc?

    ReplyDelete