Tuesday, January 31, 2012

80.0

Feeling a little big bummed that my weight is still at 80kgs.

Wednesday traditionally hasn't been a good weigh in day.  Plus last night we found out that my lovely friend Kari is slowly losing her battle with cancer and probably won't make it past the weekend.

Had a few of the mums from school together so we could have a chat and cry. Just felt we needed to get together for that.  Didnt feel like eating much but what we had really wasnt diet food.

Tossing up if I should go to gym. I am feeling guttered, exhausted as I can't sleep without thinking about Kari and her two children who need their mum, or her loving husband.  But it makes me more determined to live the life that I always wanted which means going to gym to achieve it.  Confused!

No comments:

Post a Comment