Saturday, October 23, 2010

Holidays

I haven't had a chance to post before leaving for our holidays.

My last weigh in was 76kgs last weekend.  I am happy with that and really what else can I do but be Happy.

So I am on holidays and I have to admit that I am not really in control of my eating.  I am being as good as I can but with theme park visits and not being allowed to take our own food into the parks. I have tried to make good choices when I can but when I couldn't I have just gone with the flow and made sure that my next meal is a better choice with healthy food groups boxes all ticked.

I have had a few alcohol days since being here but honestly I am relaxing doing heaps of walking, swimming etc when I can.  I havent bothered going to gym and I am sure its probably going to be hard getting my groove when I get back into the gym next week.

Well must be off time to walk down to the cafe area for dinner.  Can't be bothered cooking tonight as we have been at Wet N wild all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment