Sunday, August 21, 2011

Re-capping my week.

Woow another week has flown by so quickly and so much has happened.

Didn't make it to gym once last week and now have two weeks of my gym challenge that I have to catch up on.

Brodie was sick with a cold and chest infection and I was still limping around.  Worked 4 days Brodie was home 4 days and as of Thursday my husband is now home for 5 weeks until he starts the new job.

Lots happened last week with hubbies work - I won't go into it as its happened and we have to move forward because that is the reason why he left.

We are also down to a one car family and I must say its already driving me nuts.  As I need my car when I want my car!

I woke yesterday to a terrible sore throat and I am only function at 50% and my mouth is full of ulcers  so I am guessing that due to the stress, not eating right my body is so very run down.

Today I made it to gym just to try out my leg as I walked to school today including the hill that always gives me troubles and I realised I wasn't hurting.  Gym was OK only burn 275cals in 1 hour but I wasn't well or there to push myself.  Just to see what I could do.

The weather is simply stunning at the moment.  Beautiful sunny late winter days.  It makes me feel so good to feel the warmth of the sun.  I do get a little bit down with dark raining days.  I am a Spring early summer kind of chick!

So thats about it in my world.  Sad that I didn't get to Queensland for the finale of the Michelle Bridges challenge.  Glad to have a happy household again although we are all sick and today I went to our local Viet cafe for lunch with my main man.


I had to try this today - Its Vietnamese coffee...... Super sweet & strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment