Thursday, July 8, 2010

Still feeling flat

Agh the bathroom scales can really do a girls head in.

So can comments from my personal trainer that seems to be far too busy to actually notice things. Yes, I am one of those people that walks around huffing and puffing and expect that the other person knows whyyyyyy I am in a bad mood but.

He said to me tonight that "He understand with school holidays that I haven't been able to get to the gym and make an effort" What the! I have been to gym nearly every day and if he took the time to notice and read my workout card he would see that I have been down the gym every day except last Friday and Sunday. Ahhh men.

Still having issues with the scales going up and down. If there was a sideways motion I am sure that my weight would go that way as well.

Ok now trying to be positive. Its hard when you have just done cardio from 7pm to 9pm and then had toast and scrambled eggs for dinner at nearly 10pm but Alas I will move forward.

My clothes are loose - I did go and get two new sports boobie holders (Bras) today and they are a size 14/16 down from and 18+. I even went to my favourite clothing shop just to try on clothes that I tried on a few months back and couldn't get on. Not only could I get these clothes on - I decided that I didn't actually like them anymore.

I am seriously thinking of seeing a dietitian and getting to the bottom of this slow weight loss. I know I am harping on about it but when your only eating 1100 calories a day or less and doing and average of 1- 1.5hrs of cardio 5-6 times a week I think most people would be wondering why I am not a size 10 yet! Haha.

" I appreciate and enjoy the conviction to eat healthy foods and exercise my body and mind.
I also make sure I relax and de-stress. These are all measures I take to ensure I stay active, healthy and happy."

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a great job - don't be so hard on yourself!I would love to lose all that weight...
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete