Wednesday, May 4, 2011

81.6kgs

Day 2 of getting back on track.

Today I hit the gym with my new (yes another one) heart monitor and calorie counter watch thingy.

Garmin replaced my old one but this one seems to take longer to get my calories up.  I know as a rule if I do a good cardio work out of about 1 hour I have burnt no less than 500 calories.  So today after 40mins I had only burnt off 280.  I was a bit ticked off as the machines at the gym told me I was closer to 400.

So I decided to play around with it and get it back to what I believe is right.  Although I do have worry in the back of my head that maybe, just maybe the new watch was right to start off with and maybe I am not training hard enough.   Who knows but I did finally burn off just abit over 1000Cals in just over an 1 1/2.

I am feeling really positive today with starting the new challenge and looking forward to it starting in just under 3 weeks.  I wish it was now.

My sisters 30th Birthday is the 2nd July and my aim in just over 8 weeks is to be around  70-72kgs all going well and my body doesn't give in.

Food wise I have made a few new changes.

I bought myself a new cereal bowl.  Yes I know it sounds silly but I just wanted something new and just mine

.


So I had my 45grms of All Bran with 100mils of skinny milk and a cup of tea with a splash of skinny milk
Breakfast Cals 220.

Snack Large banana with a black coffee with a "Vanilla Cafe Mate" 165 Cals

Lunch Salad made with 100grms of chicken breast 2 tble spoons of fat free dressing and a cup of tea.
My salad also had some yummy things added like asparagus, 5 olives (in brine) and dry roasted pumpkin.
Cals 320 Cals.


I am trying really hard to get myself organised to have my meals ready in advance so I have no excuse to eat anything.  

This is the salad dressing I use.  I never used to be fussed on dressing on my salads but I don't mind this one.


This dressing has something like 8 or 10 calories per tablespoon. Nice flavour with very low cals.

Dinner was a chicken stir fry  with 1/4cup or rice.

During the day I also snacked on a sushi roll and some air popped popped corn. 

Heading off the chiro tonight for a hip adjustment as I am hoping to do Zumba for the first time tomorrow with  some friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment