Wednesday, May 4, 2011

81.6kgs

I think I am stuck on 81.6kgs it must be my new plateau or something.

Today I went to my very first Zumba class and I loved it and can't wait to do another one.

My poor old hip and low back didn't like me for doing it but I haven't smiled so much through an exercise class for so long.  It was a great calorie burner which I was really surprised with.  For being so uncoordinated and not doing the class at full pace I still managed to burn 550 calories.  I also did another 150 on the treadmill warming up before the class.

So not bad calorie burn considering from past experience I was only expecting to burn around 200-300 calories.

Food wise has been just OK for some reason I was really hungry in between my warm up and before my class.  I went to the gym cafe and they had nothing quick or healthy to eat.  They had fruit salad but I couldn't eat that quickly. No protein bars not even an apple.  So I ended up having the most delish muesli cookie which I am sure had like 200 calories.

Anyway no photo's to share today.  Hope to see the scales move down tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment