Friday, May 6, 2011

82.4kgs Friday 6th May.

I feel like I am loosing this battle with the scales again.

I have been tracking my food and had Thursday as my day off other than having a "low carb" beer with dinner ( I don't normally drink beer) but my taste buds have changed since cutting out alcohol from my diet.  I was a little naughty at dinner time.  As I decided to wait from my hubby to walk the dog and eat dinner with him.  So it was close to 8pm by the time I ate.  I had been picking at other things, I guess and that must be were I went wrong.

I am struggling with my back and hip pain after doing the Zumba class.  I don't know if it was all that hip shaking, or that I had a Chiro adjustment the day before and it was too soon.  It also could be that I did weights this week for the first time.  Sadly, I did too many new things again and I can't pin point what sets the pain off again.

I think I am going to have to get this hip operation done before the end of the year.  Its holding me back from getting to goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment