Thursday, September 2, 2010

Michelle Bridges 12 week challenge

Well I finally did it tonight.

I have been feeling flat since my final weigh in at the gym (will post details tomorrow).

Its hard to explain why I am feeling flat and I liking the feeling to the big build up of our wedding day and once the day was over it was very overwhelming as it was all over.

As much as I have a holiday and Christmas to work for as next goals its is very different to have a "Challenge" as my excuse not to eat bad as my get out of jail card for not slacking off at gym.

Motivation comes and goes and determination is what keeps you going but I am not at that stage yet.  I know I can't do this on my own as I have been battling with my weight for over 10 years now.

So who is coming with me to join up?

No comments:

Post a Comment